dismail.de is a platform providing free online services based on principles of privacy, security, decentralization and freedom. All services are hosted in Germany.
- XMPP - Decentralized instant messaging
- Email - Free email accounts for your IMAP/SMTP clients or via Webinterface.
Ready to use with DeltaChat
- PrivateBin - Minimalist, open source, encrypted online pastebin/discussion board
- NTP - dismail.de servers are part of the NTP Pool project
- Tor - Some of our servers are part of the Tor privacy network
- yadim - Yet another temporary email service (beta)
- ESEL - Email server security list
No advertising, no tracking, no profiling, no data mining, no fancy website.
2018-03-19: The webmailer has been moved to a new serverThe webmailer has been moved to a new host. Please report any issues you might experience.
2018-02-15: Webchat updatedThe webchat has been updated. In addition, there is now a full screen version.
2018-02-12: Third-party request on the registration pageThere was an unnecessary third-party request for bootstrap on the registration page.
Many thanks to Mike from Kuketz IT-Security for reporting it.
2018-02-04: XMPP Certificate will be updated on Wednesday, February 7thSHA1 Fingerprint:
2017-12-26: Email provider list
- Sometimes I get asked which other mail provider I recommend. I don't want to recommend any. But here is a serverlist, please decide for yourself.
2017-12-18: OMEMO now without mutual presence subscription.
- Daniel Gultsch has developed a prosody module that makes OMEMO available without the need of mutual presence subscription (at least with conversations).
2017-12-06: Scheduled maintenance on Sunday, December 17th 5:00-7:00 UTC.
- Mail server and XMPP server will not be available.
2017-11-12: Certificate will be updated on Wednesday, November 15thSHA1 Fingerprint:
2017-10-21: Webchat moved to subpageThe webchat has been moved to a subpage to reduce size and load time of the main page.
2017-10-11: Planned network interruption on Wednesday, October 18th between 03:00 - 05:00 UTCDue to maintenance work there will be a short (a few minutes) network interruption on Wednesday, October 18th between 03:00 - 05:00 UTC.
2017-08-25: Dear ChatSecure user ...Some ChatSecure users seem to have connectivity issues after the certificate change. Please open your account details and then "Edit Account". A popup should appear where you are asked to accept the new certificate. See also: ChatSecure issue 777
After that your ChatSecure should work as usual.