- View the Service Status (external site - uptimerobot.com)
- OS: All services are running on OpenBSD with full disc encryption
- Hosting: Hetzner Online, Contabo, Netcup
- XMPP Server: Prosody
- s2s encryption: is required
- Client-Port: 5222 (STARTTLS only)
- MUC: rooms.dismail.de (multi user chat)
- Proxy: proxy65.dismail.de Port 5555 (dismail.de only)
- BOSH URL: https://dismail.de/http-bind
- Tor Address: l2epd2e4g2hx3tdf.onion
- SHA1: F8:DF:F6:D1:4D:83:12:C4:52:1A:8A:B0:01:4C:FF:56:CB:31:B5:22
- SHA-256: A3:F3:EE:A7:C5:49:AF:58:E2:FF:D9:90:36:7F:92:64:A6:99:A7:E9:66:1A:9B:30:A4:D6:AD:4A:F3:AA:A0:76
- Some of the active XEPs (Ranked Compliance Test)
- Upload file size: up to 50 MB
- Simple and fast webmail client with OpenPGP, adressbook and filters
- Subaddressing support for easier filtering and sorting (e.g. email@example.com)
- Spamfiler: Yes, relaxed global with greylisting
- Storage for emails: 2 GB
- Attachment size: up to 25 MB
Settings should be detected automatically by your email client. If not, use the settings from the table below.
|Authentication method||Regular password (PLAIN)||Regular password (PLAIN)|
- Your email account is disabled by default.
Please send a message with your xmpp client or the webchat to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for email activation (you need to use your dismail.de account). Please don't expect an immediate response.
- Always enter your full email address (email@example.com) when logging in.
- Password: Your email password (not your xmpp password, different service different password)
DNS ResolverFree DNS Resolver without user logging, no Marketing driven typo interception ...
|IP addresses||DNS over TLS|
fdns1 includes the following lists to filter Ad-, Tracker- and Malwaredomains: