- View the Service Status (external site - uptimerobot.com)
- OS: All services are running on OpenBSD/FreeBSD with full disc encryption
- Hosting: Hetzner Online, Contabo, Netcup
- XMPP Server: Prosody
- s2s encryption: is required
- Client-Port: 5222 (STARTTLS only)
- MUC: rooms.dismail.de (multi user chat)
- Proxy: proxy65.dismail.de Port 5555 (dismail.de only)
- BOSH URL: https://dismail.de/http-bind
- Tor Address: l2epd2e4g2hx3tdf.onion
- SHA1: 98:6F:8C:2E:58:28:97:41:E0:93:2B:10:6C:E3:76:25:98:80:06:02
- SHA-256: CB:C3:20:E1:EE:0A:42:48:3F:58:A5:F5:A2:36:85:23:D2:72:73:25:C5:2A:11:7B:26:02:51:4A:50:D1:57:94
- Some of the active XEPs (Ranked Compliance Test)
- Upload file size: up to 50 MB / uploads are deleted after 31 days
- Message Archive (MAM): disabled by default, messages are stored for 21 days if MAM is enabled by the user.
- Simple and fast webmail client with OpenPGP, adressbook and filters
- Subaddressing support for easier filtering and sorting (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Spamfiler: Yes, relaxed global with greylisting
- Storage for emails: 2 GB
- Attachment size: up to 25 MB
Settings should be detected automatically by your email client. If not, use the settings from the table below.
|Authentication method||Regular password (PLAIN)||Regular password (PLAIN)|
- Your email account is disabled by default.
Please send a message with your xmpp client or the webchat to email@example.com and ask for email activation (you need to use your dismail.de account). Please don't expect an immediate response.
- Always enter your full email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) when logging in.
- Password: Your email password (not your xmpp password, different service different password)
DNS ResolverFree DNS Resolver without user logging, no Marketing driven typo interception ...
|IP addresses||DNS over TLS|
fdns1 includes the following lists to filter Ad-, Tracker- and Malwaredomains:
Feel free to use any of these servers in your NTP configuration (if you are a vendor please read: The NTP Pool for vendors)
All servers also take part in the NTP pool project. If you want to use this pool within your NTP client, please have a look at the NTP Pool Project Page.